- Hi guys. I'm not dead, just busy. I'll be back whenever.
Hey, I'm ReallyFree. You may not know much about me (yeah, I'd be creeped out if you did), but there's really not much to know. Let's see...I'm just an average teen guy who loves God and people and was told about this wiki by Master Fredcerique and couldn't resist. Now, a few months later, I've made over 5,000 edits and created countless articles. Also, I'm an admin here, so if you need anything, feel free to ask. That's about it.
Oh, and you should know of my love for lists. So in pages I create, there will be a lot of lists. On my userpage, there are lots of lists. In anything and everything I do, there is bound to be a list involved somehow. And be sure to check out and add to my artists list.
stuff I've been listening to recently: Number One Gun "To the Secrets and Knowledge" Relient K "Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Three Do" House of Heroes "Suburba" Write This Down "Write This Down"
Here's a list of some of the artists I happen to like the most (though I like just about anything!) in no particular order.
- NEEDTOBREATHE: Well, The Heat is my favorite album. Ever. The Outsiders was the best of 2009. Check these guys out.
- Switchfoot: Pretty much the band that changed my look at music, and possibly even life. Extremely talented guys.
- Newsboys: How can I NOT like the Newsboys?
- Relient K: I liked them in their early, "immature" days, and I like them now.
- Hawk Nelson: Yeah, maybe they don't always have the deepest lyrics, but they're still a fun pop punk band to listen to.
- David Crowder Band: They can be funny and serious. Loud and soft. Worshipful and...well, you get the point. They're probably the best worship band out there.
- The Almost: I'm not much of a fan of metalcore, so to me, Aaron Gillespies "other band" is much more listenable than Underoath. Monster Monster was probably their best.
- Sanctus Real: A solid rock and contemporary band. 'Nuff said.
- House of Heroes: Suburba is probably going to be the best album of 2010. Seriously, check out the lyrics video for "God Save the Foolish Kings" and try to NOT like it.
- Todd Agnew: A very underrated man. He's very passionate, but he can rock too.
- Everyday Sunday: Amazing lyrically and musically. They haven't release one bad album yet.
- Falling Up: I don't really care for them as much anymore (probably since they're gone), but I still remember hearing songs like "Broken Heart" and "Symmetry" and just being amazed.
- John Reuben: Possibly my favorite hip hop artist. He is also very underrated.
- Calibretto 13: Stumbled across this band a while back and thought "why aren't these guys famous?" They're gone and forgotten about now, but if you haven't heard their music, don't ignore this. It's different. They're different.
I own at least one full release from... Above the Golden State, Aaron Shust, Abandon, Addison Road, The Almost, All Star United, Among the Thirsty, Audio Adrenaline, Bebo Norman, Big Daddy Weave, Brandon Heath, Caedmon's Call, Calibretto 13, Casting Crowns, Chris Rice, Chris Tomlin, The Classic Crime, David Crowder Band, DC Talk, Everyday Sunday, Falling Up, Fee, Fiction Family, The Fray, The Glorious Unseen, Group 1 Crew, Hawk Nelson, House of Heroes, Jars of Clay, Jason Gray, Jennifer Knapp, Jeremy Camp, Jeremy Riddle, Jimmy Needham, John Mark McMillan, John Reuben, Kutless, Leeland, Lifehouse, Lincoln Brewster, Mat Kearney, Matt Maher, Matt Redman, MercyMe, Matthew West, Needtobreathe, Newsboys (John James era), Newsboys (Peter Furler era), Newsboys (Micheal Tait era), Number One Gun, Paul Wright, Phil Wickham, Phillip LaRue, Phillips, Craig & Dean, Philmont, Pillar, Relient K, Remedy Drive, Robbie Seay Band, Run Kid Run, Rush of Fools, Sanctus Real, Seabird, Shane & Shane, Skillet, Switchfoot, Tenth Avenue North, Third Day, Thousand Foot Krutch, Todd Agnew, Write This Down, and 33Miles.
Favorites of 2009
- "The Outsiders" NEEDTOBREATHE
- "Hello Hurricane" Switchfoot
- "Live Life Loud" Hawk Nelson
- "Welcome to the Masquerade" Thousand Foot Krutch
- "The Good Album" All Star United
- "Monster Monster" The Almost
- "Awake" Skillet
- "In the Hands of God" Newsboys
- "Church Music" David Crowder Band
- "Best Night of Our Lives" Everyday Sunday
- "Forget and Not Slow Down" Relient K
- "Hope Rising" Fee
- "Confessions" Pillar
- "Need" Todd Agnew
- "Rocks Into Rivers" Seabird
- "The Long Fall Back to Earth" Jars of Clay
- "Alive Again" Matt Maher
- "Glory Revealed II" Various artists
- "Fiction Family" Fiction Family
- "Attention" Philmont
more coming soon!
- I defined "own" as having on my iPod. I probably have a few old CDs lying around I haven't yet added